Sunday 20 November 2016

SAM CALLAHAN (Xfactor) RECORDED PLEASURING HIMSELF

2013 X-Factor constant, Sam Callahan won our hearts when he appeared on the show in 2013, and now the 22-year-old singer has spoken out after explicit footage was leaked online before being widely shared on social.
In the footage, Sam can be seen laying in a bed fully naked, covered in oil, engaged in some ‘me time’.



YES ITS REALLY HIM!



Sam has since spoken out about the viral leak saying that he was ‘catfished’, meaning Sam thought he was talking to one person, when in actually he was performing for another, who then secretly recorded the interaction.
Speaking to The Sun, Sam said: “This was a couple of years ago. I was only a teenage lad, I hold my hands up.”
The Twitter account that shared the video did initially set out to sell it, but was quickly suspended. Not long after, the video began getting attention on social media.
Sam went on to say to the paper: “I was young and foolish back then in 2013 and I was young and foolish in 2014 too, unfortunately I wrongly trusted the person I was speaking to at the time and was completely betrayed and catfished.
“It’s not something that would happen now. I’m way too focused and driven to put myself in that risky situation, but I guess we live and learn.”



NICE JOB WITH THE FINGER

AND NOW FOR THE CUM SHOT!!




SEE MORE PICS OF SAM IN THE HOT CELEBRITY PAGES

No comments: